Police seek pictures' owner
DO YOU recognise these photographs?Suffolk police are trying to work out who these pictures belong to after some memory cards were recovered during a search.
DO YOU recognise these photographs?
Suffolk police are trying to work out who these pictures belong to after some memory cards were recovered during a search.
Officers are currently investigating a number of individuals for conspiring to steal.
It has been assumed that these cards, which were found on those being investigated, are from cameras/phones that have been stolen in Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk or Cambridgeshire.
A police spokeswoman said: “Unfortunately, it is believed that the cameras and phones have been sold on.
“We are keen to trace the persons in the attached photos as they may be able to provide the police will vital information which could assist with this investigation.”
- 1 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 2 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 3 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 4 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 5 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 6 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 7 First look at 172-bed student accommodation plan
- 8 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
- 9 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
- 10 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
If you can help police call Pc Dave King on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.