Police seek witnesses to Old Cattle Market fight
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses to a fight in the Old Cattle Market, Ipswich, which happened last month.
Officers were called to the incident which happened around 5:30pm on Friday, October 10, and arrested a man nearby.
One man suffered a fractured nose, as well as cuts and swelling to the eye.
Now, police are keen to speak to potential witnesses that were at nearby bus stop, who may have information that could help in the investigation.
One man, Daniel Haymes, 29, of no fixed-address, appeared in Magistrates’ Court last month, charged with attempt to cause grievous bodily harm with intent to do grievous bodily harm and threatening a person with an offensive weapon in a public place.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Rob Smith on 101 quoting IC/14/4181, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 2 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 5 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 Ipswich woman's drug dealing confiscation hearing adjourned
- 10 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store