Police spot crash between car and motorcycle in Granville Street, Ipswich on CCTV
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital with a leg injury after the motorcycle he was riding collided with a car in Granville Street, Ipswich.
Police spotted the crash on CCTV and sent officers to the scene, just off Norwich Road, at 7.39pm.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the motorcyclist, a 44-year-old man from Ipswich, had suffered a suspected fractured leg. He was taken by ambulance to Ipswich Hospital.
The driver of the car was not seriously hurt, the police spokesman added.
The crash involved a Skoda Octavia and Kawasaki Z1000 motorcycle.
The road was clear by around 8.45pm.
- 1 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 2 Armed police arrest two 16-year-olds on suspicion of firearms offences
- 3 Ipswich man jailed for 25 years after teen left paralysed in shooting
- 4 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 5 Serious fire breaks out at home in Woodbridge
- 6 10,000 listeners tune in to new Suffolk radio station
- 7 'Dire for hospitality in Ipswich' - grill owner hits out at hardship grants
- 8 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 9 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 10 'It's very frustrating': Anger as £150 stolen from charity shop in Felixstowe