Police swoop on gun suspect
TEN police cars including an armed response unit were called out today after reports that somebody had a handgun.The officers attended a property in Bramford Road, Ipswich, today at around 10am and a suspect was detained from the scene.
TEN police cars including an armed response unit were called out today after reports that somebody had a handgun.
The officers attended a property in Ship Lane, Bramford, today at around 10am and a suspect was detained from the scene.
A spokesman for the police said: “This is part of an on-going operation in the town.
“We received reports that there was a person with a handgun and sent out vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
“A person has been detained.”
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 3 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 6 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 7 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 8 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores