Poll: Ipswich Has Got Talent but have you?
WHETHER it’s singing, juggling, playing an instrument, dancing or acrobatics – if you have a special talent, they want to hear from you.
Preparations are under way today for this year’s Ipswich Has Got Talent with venues across the town already gearing up to host the auditions.
All the heats will take place in Best Bar None accredited venues.
Variety act heats will be held at Bar Sport on May 17, Curve Bar on May 24, Groove on June 3 and No16 on June 14 – all from 7pm until 9pm. Another variety heat will be held during the day at the Kingfisher pub on June 10 from 2pm to 4pm.
A heat for singers and songwriters will be held at The Spread Eagle pub on May 10 from 8pm to 10pm.
Bands and variety acts can go to Kai Bar on May 27 from 2pm to 4pm, while the youth heats will be held at Isaacs on the Waterfront on July 15 from 3pm to 5pm.
The town’s Corn Exchange will play host to the dance heats on June 24 from 2pm to 4pm.
- 1 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 2 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 3 Lane on A14 reopens after severe delays on Orwell Bridge
- 4 Man turned up naked on woman's doorstep after Euros Final
- 5 'Quietly confident' - Felixstowe Indian restaurant goes alcohol-free
- 6 Train services in Suffolk cancelled after horses escape onto tracks
- 7 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 8 Busy Ipswich road reopens after small sinkhole is repaired
- 9 Felixstowe's Wicker family beheaded by vandals
- 10 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
This is the fourth year the town’s talent has been showcased by the project.
All the talented acts who make it through the tough audition process and into the final will perform at the Regent theatre on November 17.
The overall winner will receive a host of exciting prizes and the honour of being crowned Ipswich’s most talented performer.
For more information and to request an application form, visit www.ipswichhasgottalent.org.uk