Pool of blood found in Ipswich
POLICE are currently attempting to trace a person who is thought to have been seriously injured in Ipswich.
POLICE are looking for two young men today after an assault in Ipswich.
Officers were called to the Fore Street at 9.40pm yesterday after receiving reports of a man running away whilst bleeding.
On arriving on scene, they discovered a pool of blood on the pavement.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
A police spokesman today issued a description of the two suspects.
One was a white male, around 6ft tall and had short blond hair. He is said to be aged 18 to early 20s, of muscular build and was wearing a light grey sweatshirt.
- 1 Woman jailed for having sex with Ipswich schoolboy
- 2 Group of youths seen carrying weapons in Ipswich park
- 3 Road closure 'chaos' for residents during fibre works
- 4 Man who sexually assaulted toddler in the street could be jailed
- 5 Police launch appeal to identify man after incident in Ipswich
- 6 Ice cream kiosk at Suffolk beauty spot destroyed in arson
- 7 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 8 First look at 172-bed student accommodation plan
- 9 Education 'exemplary' at Outstanding Ipswich academy
- 10 Animal sex charges against Kesgrave vet dropped, but child images admitted
The other suspect is also white and around the same age. He was wearing dark clothing and possible had a zip-up top.
Anyone with information which could help the investigation should telephone 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.