Porsche crash driver wanted
POLICE are today searching for the driver of a Porsche which smashed into a broken down car.A 19-year-old man was left with serious injuries after the black Porsche crashed into his Vauxhall Nova – but then the driver ran off.
POLICE are today searching for the driver of a Porsche which smashed into a broken down car.
A 19-year-old man was left with serious injuries after the black Porsche crashed into his Vauxhall Nova – but then the driver ran off.
The incident happened at around 10.20pm yesterday on the A134 Long Melford Bypass.
A 16-year-old passenger in the Nova suffered minor injuries and was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Bury St Edmunds police traffic unit on 01284 774100.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 8 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 9 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 10 Ipswich paedophile jailed for downloading indecent images of boys