Porsches, Lamborghinis and Ferraris wow the crowds at fundraising car show in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Around 130 eyecatching supercars and sports cars parked up at Audi in Ipswich at the weekend as part of a fundraising car show.
Sunday’s ‘Cars and Coffee’ event, organised by Suffolk car club 400 Alliance, looked to raise more than £1000 for St Elizabeth Hospice.
It is the second event of its kind the club has organised, and they hope to return and do it all again at the end of the summer.
Organiser Vincent Cheung said around 300 people came to see the speedy vehicles.
“We had some German cars, American muscle cars and some Italian sports cars,” he said.
“We also had some retro cars like the old VW Golf mark 1 and mark 2.
“Ipswich Audi were great, they moved most of their cars out of the way and let us use the rest of the car park.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 3 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 4 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 5 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 46-year-old man who died in Great Bealings crash named
- 8 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 9 New Sports Direct still expected by mid-2022 in Ipswich town centre
- 10 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
“This was the second one we have put on and there were even more people this time.
“We were very lucky with the weather too.”