Pregnant woman trapped after crash
A HEAVILY pregnant woman is recovering today after being cut out of her car following a crash in Hintlesham.The two-car accident occurred around 5.15pm on the A1071 near to Hillside Nurseries.
A HEAVILY pregnant woman is recovering today after being cut out of her car following a crash in Hintlesham.
The two-car accident occurred around 5.15pm on the A1071 near to Hillside Nurseries.
Fire crews from Ipswich and Hadleigh, were called in at 5.30pm to free the woman who was trapped.
An ambulance crew took the casualty to Ipswich Hospital where she was treated for whiplash.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the road was cleared by 6.50pm.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast