Preview of riverside development
COMPUTER-generated images of a new riverside development at Neptune Marina will be on show at a launch preview for potential buyers.Details of prices, which have so far been kept secret, will also be revealed when the first phase of homes is released onto the market at the Ipswich launch on March 27.
COMPUTER-generated images of a new riverside development at Neptune Marina will be on show at a launch preview for potential buyers.
Details of prices, which have so far been kept secret, will also be revealed when the first phase of homes is released onto the market at the Ipswich launch on March 27.
Potential buyers will be able to view computer generated images of Neptune Marina, inspect a scale model and browse through a colour brochure.
Developers Redrow Eastern are hoping to see the first homeowners moved in by early 2005.
Chris Roads, the company's sales director, said: "This represents the very first chance people will have to reserve a home at a development which will have the best riverside views anywhere in this up-and-coming area of Ipswich.
"Demand is expected to be very high so it is recommended that people get their early, to avoid disappointment."
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
The Ipswich docklands area is currently undergoing an impressive redevelopment programme which should see it transformed into a showpiece for the town.
Redrow Eastern, which also developed Odyssey, in London's Docklands, hope that the location will attract interest from investment buyers, in particular.
Anyone interested in requesting an invitation for the launch should contact (0870) 122 1223. Entry to the event, at the Art Gallery, 4-6 Wherry Lane, Ipswich on March 27, from 6pm will be by invitation only.