Preview of riverside development
COMPUTER-generated images of a new riverside development at Neptune Marina will be on show at a launch preview for potential buyers.Details of prices, which have so far been kept secret, will also be revealed when the first phase of homes is released onto the market at the Ipswich launch on March 27.
COMPUTER-generated images of a new riverside development at Neptune Marina will be on show at a launch preview for potential buyers.
Details of prices, which have so far been kept secret, will also be revealed when the first phase of homes is released onto the market at the Ipswich launch on March 27.
Potential buyers will be able to view computer generated images of Neptune Marina, inspect a scale model and browse through a colour brochure.
Developers Redrow Eastern are hoping to see the first homeowners moved in by early 2005.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Roads, the company's sales director, said: "This represents the very first chance people will have to reserve a home at a development which will have the best riverside views anywhere in this up-and-coming area of Ipswich.
"Demand is expected to be very high so it is recommended that people get their early, to avoid disappointment."
- 1 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 6 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 7 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 8 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
- 9 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend
- 10 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
The Ipswich docklands area is currently undergoing an impressive redevelopment programme which should see it transformed into a showpiece for the town.
Redrow Eastern, which also developed Odyssey, in London's Docklands, hope that the location will attract interest from investment buyers, in particular.
Anyone interested in requesting an invitation for the launch should contact (0870) 122 1223. Entry to the event, at the Art Gallery, 4-6 Wherry Lane, Ipswich on March 27, from 6pm will be by invitation only.