Two vehicle collision leaves busy Ipswich junction blocked
- Credit: Contributed
Emergency services are at the scene of a collision involving two cars in Ipswich town centre.
Suffolk police were called to reports of a crash at the cross roads of Civic Drive and Princes Street just after 12.30pm today.
Two ambulances are at the scene of the collision, but the injuries are believed to be minor.
A member of the public, who wishes to remain unnamed, said: “A paramedic was in the car behind and has been helping the drivers, but the injuries don’t look to be serious.
The collision involved a grey Laguna and a blue Ford Fiesta.
You may also want to watch:
The road is currently blocked and traffic is heavy around the area.
Recovery is being arranged for the two vehicles involved.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 4 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk