Prisoner absconds from Ipswich Hospital
POLICE are today searching for a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has gone missing from Ipswich Hospital.Jamie Oliver, 26, who was serving three years for burglary, was last seen at about 6.30am on Tuesday and was discovered missing at 11.10am that morning.
POLICE are today searching for a Hollesley Bay prisoner who has gone missing from Ipswich Hospital.
Jamie Oliver, 26, who was serving three years for burglary, was last seen at about 6.30am on Tuesday and was reported missing at 11.10am that morning.
Oliver, who is not due for release until December next year, is described as white, 5ft 11in, of medium build, with short brown hair, with a fair complexion. He is clean-shaven and has blue eyes and an oval-shaped face.
He also has a scar on his left eyelid.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk police said he has connections in Ipswich.
Police are advising anyone who sees Oliver not to approach him but to alert police immediately by dialling 999.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 7 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 8 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information as to his whereabouts is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Ipswich police station on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.