Prisoners escape Suffolk jail
TWO more prisoners are today on the run from Hollesley Bay prison.The disappearance of Athnam Amari and Kelvin Dunn this weekend has taken the total of people absconding from the prison to five since July.
TWO more prisoners are today on the run from Hollesley Bay prison.
The disappearance of Athnam Amari and Kelvin Dunn this weekend has taken the total of people absconding from the prison to five since July.
Amari, 35, was serving eight months for ABH and was reported missing at around 9pm on Saturday.
He is short at around 5ft 2ins, of small build and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Amari is thought to have connections in Ipswich and London.
Kelvin Dunn, 45 was serving three and a half years for deception and was last seen at around 5pm yesterday. He was reported missing at 8.30pm.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 6 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 9 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 10 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
He is white and around 6ft tall and heavily built with brown hair, hazel eyes and tattoo of a scroll and a flower on his arm.
It is believed he has connections in Harwich and also in the West Midlands.
Police are advising anyone who may see either of the men not to approach them but to phone 999 immediately.
Anyone who may have seen them or has information about their whereabouts should call Suffolk police on 01473 613500 or their local police station.