Did you take part in any of these protests in 1970s, 80s and 90s?
- Credit: Archant
Have you ever taken part in a protest march or demo?
Our Days Gone By photo gallery recalls some of the issues which have brought people out on the streets of Suffolk and north Essex over the years.
Some of the pictures are of local issues, such as axing of a school lollipop patrol.
Others are of national issues, including a protest over the controversial and short-lived poll tax in 1990.
Also featured here are marches by firefighters and Post Office workers.
You may also want to watch:
And anti-nuclear protests are recalled too, including an anti-Sizewell march and an anti-nuclear weapons protest, both from the 1980s.
Do these photos bring back memories for you, and can you recognise any familiar faces?
To share your memories, email email@example.com
If you want to order photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal