Pub to host memorial day for baby Isaac
IPSWICH: A fundraising day at Isaacs on the Quay on Ipswich’s waterfront is to take place at noon tomorrow, to commemorate and celebrate the life of baby, Isaac Wilkins.
The tiny tot was born last October with Spinal Muscular Atrophy (type 1), which prevented his muscles from developing, leaving him very weak.
He died aged just five months old.
Isaacs parents, Sarah and Jason, are also staging the event to personally thank the Children’s Nursing Team based, at St Clement’s, in Foxhall Road.
The day will include a raffle with prizes including a �50 Coes voucher and two adult day passes to a top spa, live music from various different bands, a hog roast and a barbecue.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a charity auction with prizes such as, a stadium tour for four at Anfield, home of Liverpool FC, and tickets to a race meet at Newmarket.
All are welcome and there will be a collection on the door with proceeds going to the nursing team.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces