Punch up at primary school
POLICE and an ambulance crew were called to a Suffolk school following an apparent brawl between parents.The incident happened outside Beck Row Primary School, in Beck Row, Bury St Edmunds, shortly before 4pm.
POLICE and an ambulance crew were called to a Suffolk school following an apparent brawl between parents.
The incident happened outside Beck Row Primary School, in Beck Row, Bury St Edmunds, shortly before 4pm.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said a crew was sent to the scene following reports of a “punch up” apparently involving two parents.
She said one person suffered a cut eye but did not require treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman said police had been called to reports of a fight and no arrests have been made although enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 5 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 6 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 7 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 8 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 9 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads