Two gym members banned for not returning free weights
- Credit: ARCHANT
Two gym goers have been banned and one suspended for not returning free weights after using them.
PureGym in Ipswich, which is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week, put up a notice to warn its members of the consequences of not putting them items back in their allotted slots after using them.
The blackboard notice at the gym, in Buttermarket Shopping Centre, reads: “Any member found not to be returning free weights could be liable to suspension or ban.”
It went on to say that one person had been suspended and two people banned.
The rules section of PureGym’s website states: “Can you ensure that you put your weights back in their original place when finished, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
You may also want to watch:
“Please do not misuse the weights by dropping them on the floor, failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.”
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Flooding expected near Ipswich Waterfront