Rail models on show at Kesgrave High School for annual train exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich rail modellers are holding their annual exhibition at Kesgrave High School on Saturday.
The exhibition is open from 10am to 4.30pm and will feature layouts built by clubs and individuals from across Suffolk.
Exhibits of a number of different sizes – from N Gauge (very small) to the much larger O Gauge – will be on show.
And there will also be a large number of trade stalls selling everything from small modelling tools to complete layouts to allow people to get started in the world of railway modelling.
The event will also feature displays from full-sized rail groups including the Mid Suffolk Light Railway and the Railway Correspondence and Travel Society.
You may also want to watch:
Entryis £5 adults, £4 for those with a disability, and £2 for unaccompanied children. Accompanied children will have free admittance.
There is space at the school 200-plus cars to make access as easy as possible.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 6 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
- 10 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?