Raise money for St Elizabeth Hospice with Pigs Gone Wild-themed bake-off and five-a-side
Flour-fingered cooks are being urged to sign up for a bake off in aid of St Elizabeth Hospice.
Homestyle Windows is running the competition with a Pigs Gone Wild theme, the major art project taking place in Ipswich this summer.
Owner Graham Shemmings said the competition is being run for amateur bakers who should create a cake and hand it into the company in Martlesham by May 31 to be judged at the Suffolk Show.
Two winners will be selected to bake live at Anglia Factors on June 15. There is no entry fee but professional bakers can also take part with a £15 entry fee going to the hospice.
There is also a five-a-side football tournament being run at Goals on June 5. The cost is £35 for a team of seven.
You may also want to watch:
Email email@example.com or call 01473 614444 for all entry forms.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 10 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault