Ravenswood boost for Bellway profits
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.
By Nick Richards
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.
The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.7m and a 13pc increase in operating profits to £42.5m.
The first six months of the Essex division's year saw it open eight new developments including Deben Mill in Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Regional Managing Director, Keith Haddrell, said: "We have enjoyed an exceptionally busy and rewarding six months and are now reaping the rewards of much hard work put in by our land team which sourced some first-class sites."
Suffolk has seen plenty of success with 21 apartments at Deben Mill snapped up within days of being released. The company's most successful development during the past six months has been Ravenswood, which offers a wide range of homes from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom houses.
- 1 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 2 Felixstowe man caught with thousands of indecent images of children
- 3 Waterfront restaurant with 145 wines crowned best in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 5 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 6 Former charity worker denies fraud and will face trial
- 7 Lloyds Bank branch closes temporarily as staff self-isolate due to Covid
- 8 CCTV images issued following theft from car in Ipswich
- 9 Police make third arrest following Nacton stabbing
- 10 Lack of drivers having 'massive impact' on Suffolk businesses
With building work just starting on further new developments at Quay West on the waterfront in Ipswich, the next six months promise to be equally as eventful.
Bellway is the fifth largest homebuilder in England.