Ravenswood boost for Bellway profits
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.
By Nick Richards
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.
The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.7m and a 13pc increase in operating profits to £42.5m.
The first six months of the Essex division's year saw it open eight new developments including Deben Mill in Woodbridge.
Regional Managing Director, Keith Haddrell, said: "We have enjoyed an exceptionally busy and rewarding six months and are now reaping the rewards of much hard work put in by our land team which sourced some first-class sites."
Suffolk has seen plenty of success with 21 apartments at Deben Mill snapped up within days of being released. The company's most successful development during the past six months has been Ravenswood, which offers a wide range of homes from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom houses.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Revealed: The top serious crash hotspots in Ipswich
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Cannabis dealer jailed after being caught with drugs in Range Rover
- 5 Man was allegedly battered to death in Ipswich guest house, jury hears
- 6 Planning application for new Taco Bell in Ipswich expected 'imminently'
- 7 Did you stop for a pint in one of these Foxhall Road pubs?
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Neighbours raised alarm after man not seen for several days
- 10 Goat dies and ponies injured after dog attack
With building work just starting on further new developments at Quay West on the waterfront in Ipswich, the next six months promise to be equally as eventful.
Bellway is the fifth largest homebuilder in England.