Ravenswood boost for Bellway profits
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.
By Nick Richards
RAVENSWOOD has made a significant contribution to most successful half-year profits for Bellway Homes' half-year profits.
The group has announced a four per cent increase in turnover to £287.7m and a 13pc increase in operating profits to £42.5m.
The first six months of the Essex division's year saw it open eight new developments including Deben Mill in Woodbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Regional Managing Director, Keith Haddrell, said: "We have enjoyed an exceptionally busy and rewarding six months and are now reaping the rewards of much hard work put in by our land team which sourced some first-class sites."
Suffolk has seen plenty of success with 21 apartments at Deben Mill snapped up within days of being released. The company's most successful development during the past six months has been Ravenswood, which offers a wide range of homes from one-bedroom apartments to five-bedroom houses.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash
- 4 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 5 Ipswich landlord fined £4K for leaving mountain of rubbish outside property
- 6 Police investigate illegal Kesgrave bike jumps
- 7 Man, 71, downloaded child porn after accident affected his sex life
- 8 Police deal with spate of incidents in Ipswich
- 9 Dog to be put down after biting three people in Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich woman drove at 78mph during police chase around town
With building work just starting on further new developments at Quay West on the waterfront in Ipswich, the next six months promise to be equally as eventful.
Bellway is the fifth largest homebuilder in England.