Ravers in custody
NINE people remain behind bars today after an illegal rave over the bank holiday weekend.The eight men and one woman were arrested for public order offences following a rave in Ramsholt.
NINE people who were arrested after an illegal rave over the bank holiday weekend have today been released on police bail.
The eight men and one woman were arrested for public order offences following a rave in Ramsholt.
Among the nine is a 19-year-old Ipswich man, the rest are from outside the county.
They have been bailed to return to Ipswich police station in mid-October.
You may also want to watch:
A tenth man - Miles Ardizzone, 20, from Reymerston, near Norwich, has been charged with drink-driving and driving without documents.
He has been bailed to appear before Ipswich Magistrates Court on Friday.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 6 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast