Ray Winstone understood to be recording new film in Suffolk
- Credit: PA
A new film starring Emmy award-winner Ray Winstone is being filmed in Suffolk, it is understood.
Filming for the new production — believed to be called A Bit of Light — has taken place in Framlingham, Leiston and Ipswich in recent weeks.
Film crews were spotted outside the Crown Hotel in Framlingham earlier this month.
And Facebook users reported seeing the actor — well-known for fronting adverts as the face of gambling firm bet365 — in Leiston.
Oscar winning actress Anna Paquin will play Winstone's daughter in the upcoming production A Bit of Light.
According to the IMDb website, the film follows Paquin's character Ella, who is newly sober and living with her father (Winstone), having temporarily given up custody of her young daughters to her ex-husband and his new partner.
You may also want to watch:
There is currently no release date for the film, which is being directed by Stephen Moyer.
It is not the only production to have filmed in the county recently.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 5 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 6 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 7 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 8 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch