Resident treated after fire in home
FIREFIGHTERS fought a blaze in an Ipswich home this afternoon.The fire broke out in the first floor of a property in Tennyson Road.
FIREFIGHTERS fought a blaze in an Ipswich home this afternoon.
The fire broke out in the first floor of the property in Tennyson Road just before 3.30pm.
One of the occupants of the house had to be given oxygen treatment after being affected by the smoke and fumes and two dogs inside the property were rescued by the firefighters.
They were handed into the care of RSPCA officers.
You may also want to watch:
For full story see tomorrow's Evening Star.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 6 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 9 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 10 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England