Resident treated after fire in home

FIREFIGHTERS fought a blaze in an Ipswich home this afternoon.The fire broke out in the first floor of a property in Tennyson Road.

FIREFIGHTERS fought a blaze in an Ipswich home this afternoon.

The fire broke out in the first floor of the property in Tennyson Road just before 3.30pm.

One of the occupants of the house had to be given oxygen treatment after being affected by the smoke and fumes and two dogs inside the property were rescued by the firefighters.

They were handed into the care of RSPCA officers.


You may also want to watch:


For full story see tomorrow's Evening Star.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter