Residents aiming to reunite adult tricycle mysteriously abandoned in Bramford Lane, Ipswich, with owner
- Credit: Archant
Residents in Bramford Lane, Ipswich, are attempting to reunite an adult tricycle with its owner after it was abandoned outside a house in the street.
The blue and green three-wheeler was found at around 5.45am on Wednesday morning, near the junction with Chevalier Street.
In the back basket were a pair of secateurs, slippers, gardening gloves and a sieve, as well as a bike lock leading those who live down the road to believe it belonged to someone who owned an allotment or did gardening work.
The bike was reported to have been found parked in the street on the yellow lines, but does not belong to any of the nearby residents.
Those who found the vehicle are now keen to return it to its correct owner.
It is not clear if it had been stolen or was left in error.
Anyone who believes they may know the owner should contact us here with their contact details, which will be passed on to those looking after the bike.
- 1 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 2 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 3 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 6 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 7 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 8 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 9 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man