9 things you can relate to if you have worked in retail
- Credit: Getty Images
Most people at some point in their lives have experienced the highs and lows of working in retail - but how many on our list can you relate to?
For most people, working in a shop and with customers was their first job and it gives you a great range of life skills. It is also very valuable experience.
But what they don’t tell you when you sign up is all the added extras that happen on a daily basis.
To name a few, the dilemma that arises when a customer has lost their receipt, the stress of cashing up the tills at the end of the day to find the money doesn’t tally up, or when a child loses their parents while shopping.
Ah the joys!
You may also want to watch:
We have listed the nine things which we think are most common - see how many you have experienced.
Don’t miss: seven signs clubbing isn’t for you anymore
- 1 Ipswich pharmacy first to offer Covid vaccinations
- 2 Ipswich schoolgirl, aged 14, missing
- 3 Hot Sausage Company launches cook-at-home meal kits
- 4 Infection rates continue to tumble across Suffolk and Essex
- 5 CCTV appeal after £400 of distraction thefts targeting elderly
- 6 New Combat2Coffee venue set to open in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Supermarket chain set to recruit thousands more staff
- 8 Driver in court over biker death crash on road near Ipswich
- 9 'Yet another blow' as town bank earmarked for closure
- 10 'Striking' Ipswich town centre office block on sale for £3million