Ride for just �1
Running in paper December 24, 28 & 29Ride for just �1Martin Loades' Galloping Horses will be at the Cornhill from Sunday December 27 to Wednesday December 30.
Running in paper December 24, 28 & 29
Ride for just �1
Martin Loades' Galloping Horses will be at the Cornhill from Sunday December 27 to Wednesday December 30.
Built in 1885 and completely renovated in 1984, these are the first to be based in Suffolk for nearly 30 years and the first to ever appear at the Cornhill.
Available for the delight and enjoyment of the public this nostalgic ride will open from lunch time - 4pm on Sunday and 10.30am-5pm Monday to Wednesday.
You can enjoy all the fun of the fair and ride for just �1 by cutting out the voucher printed and presenting it to the operator.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 3 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 4 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 5 Dog rescued from flat fire
- 6 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 8 'Vile violation of trust' - son hits out after carer stole £1,700 from mum
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Politicians make Ipswich a third division town
Martin Loades' Galloping Horses are now available for events throughout East Anglia and beyond. Also available for hire at corporate events, private parties and weddings. For further information please call Martin on 07974453901