Road closed following crash
A MAIN road in Ipswich has been closed today following a collision involving two vehicles.The accident happened on the A137 Wherstead Road at shortly after 11am.
A MOTORIST was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving after a main road in Ipswich had to be closed following a collision involving two vehicles.
The accident happened on the A137 Wherstead Road at shortly after 11am yesterday.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said the road was closed as crews treated two patients.
She said one person had to be taken from the scene on a spinal board while another suffered non-serious injuries.
The road was re-opened at 12.20pm.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 3 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 6 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 7 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 8 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products