Road closed following head on crash
THE A140 is closed off to traffic this evening after a head on collision which left a number of people trapped inside a vehicle.
THE A140 was closed after a head on collision which left a number of people trapped inside a vehicle.
An air ambulance took one man to hospital from the crash scene at Pains Hill on the A140, near to Little Stonham but his injuries are no longer thought to be serious.
The collision happened near to the crossroads between the A140 and A1120 and the road was reopened by 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Vauxhall van and a Volvo estate car collided head on, leaving both cars in a crumpled state.
Firefighters removed the roof of the car to free two casualties trapped inside.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal