Road reopened after crash
A ROAD has reopened after a head-on crash in which two people had to be cut free from their cars.The accident happened in Ransomes Way, close to the Thrasher pub at around 11am.
A ROAD has reopened after a head-on crash in which two people had to be cut free from their cars.
The accident happened in Ransomes Way, close to the Thrasher pub at around 11am.
Fire crews, police and paramedics attended and the road was closed while the casualties were freed and the wreckages of the silver Ford Mondeo and red Ford Focus were cleared up.
It reopened at around 12.15pm
You may also want to watch:
Two people were taken to hospital with neck injuries but these were not believed to be serious.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox