Road reopens after crash
BOTH LANES of the A134 are back in operation following a road accident.
BOTH Lanes of the A134 are back in operation following a road accident.
A collision at the Culford Road junction in Ingham meant traffic needed to be diverted.
The crash involved a Volvo lorry, a silver Peugeot 206 and a black Toyota Avensis estate.
Initial reports suggest that one woman suffered chest and leg injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared and reopened at about 8.15am.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving