Gavin and Stacey star Rob Brydon coming to Ipswich
- Credit: PA
Award-winning comedian and Gavin and Stacey star Rob Brydon will be coming to Ipswich next month as part of a national tour.
The Would I Lie To You host will take to the stage at the Ipswich Regent Theatre with his eight-piece band on Sunday, October 17.
Speaking about his new tour, called Rob Brydon – A Night Of Songs & Laughter, Mr Brydon said: "I'm so excited to get back on stage with this show.
"Touring with this incredible band of musicians is such a delight."
The show will feature songs by Tom Jones, Guys and Dolls and Elvis.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Brydon will also be sharing funny anecdotes of his past.
The performance is scheduled to start at 7.30pm and expected to last around two hours.
Ticket prices start at £40 and can be booked online.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 4 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 5 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 8 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 9 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?