Robbers attack teenager
POLICE are today appealing for witnesses after robbers brutally attacked a teenager in Trimley St Martin.The 15-year-old boy was walking along Cavendish Road when he was punched to the ground and his wallet was stolen.
POLICE are today appealing for witnesses after robbers brutally attacked a teenager in Trimley St Martin.
The 15-year-old boy was walking along Cavendish Road when he was punched to the ground and his wallet was stolen.
The incident happened at about 8.30pm on Sunday February 22, but police only released details today .
The teenager was walking towards the junction with Old Kirton Road and as he reached the end of Cavendish Road he heard someone running up behind him. He turned around to see a man, who then struck him in the face.
You may also want to watch:
The 15-year-old fell to the ground and the man demanded money. The boy handed over his wallet but as he was doing so he was struck again.
As the man ran off the teenager noticed a second man with him and both men ran off back down Cavendish Road and into a small footpath, which leads through to Trimley High Road.
- 1 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 2 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 3 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Driver faces court after BMW clocked at 110mph on A14
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
The shaken teenager walked to business premises nearby to raise the alarm. He sustained facial injuries that were treated by a paramedic at the scene.
The first man is described as white, in his late 30s, around 6ft tall, of stocky build, with greying hair and grey facial stubble. He was wearing a beany hat and a rain-type coat that is thought to have been green in colour and knee length.
He spoke with a Scottish accent.
The second man is around the same height and was wearing a coat that had fur around its hood.
Police are appealing for anyone with information about the robbery, or the men, or saw them running in the area, to contact Felixstowe police on 01473 613500.