Rock Choir to boost EACH with performance at Suffolk New College
- Credit: Archant
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices are to benefit from a rock concert with a difference at Suffolk New College in November.
The Rock Choir will be performing at the college on November 24.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) has arranged for Rock Choir to bring two 30-minute sets to Ipswich.
Rock Choir has more than 25,000 members across 380 communities and offers adults and teenagers an alternative experience to the traditional classical or community choir, with no auditions and no music reading or singing experience necessary.
The music gets under way at 7.30pm. There will also be light refreshments and a raffle.
Tickets for the Suffolk concert are £15. All money raised will help EACH continue caring for children and young people with life-threatening conditions and supporting their families.
Georgia Memory from EACH said: “It’s great to be working with Rock Choir as we have a passion for music at EACH. Our music therapy sessions are a vital part of our care, enabling our children and families to express their emotions in a creative and fun environment.”
- 1 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 2 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 3 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 6 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 7 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 8 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 9 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 10 'Mum had the last Christmas she deserved' - Ipswich hospice helps families