WATCH Have you got the perfect home for handsome Harley?
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Harley the Yorkie Chihuahua cross is looking for new owners that will provide him with lots of love and plenty of his favourite soft toys.
Described as a "very sweet, affectionate lad", three-year-old Harley is full of personality but struggled to settle in his last home.
The RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich Branch said: "Probably due to a lack of socialisation as a pup, Harley can find certain situations hard to cope with and therefore can quickly become reactive.
"His new owners will need to continue with his training plan to help reduce his anxiety around situations he finds stressful.
"Owners who are willing to help Harley through his training and provide him with positive experiences, in a safe manner, would really help him lead a happier, more relaxed life."
You may also want to watch:
Because of his issues with socialising Harley must be rehomed with a family without children or pets.
You can find out more about him on the RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich Branch website.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 6 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Injured cyclist 'stable' in hospital after Ipswich road collision