Running order for Open Air Cinema at Christchurch Park, Ipswich on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Find out how to still get tickets for the Open Air Cinema all-day event at Christchurch Park in Ipswich on Saturday (July 1), plus a running order of the films, ticket prices, and parking details.
• 10am: Finding Dory (U)
• 1pm: Jurassic World (12)
• 7.30pm: Bridget Jones’ Baby (15)
You may also want to watch:
People are allowed to bring their own food and drinks. Catering will be provided and there will also be a bar at the event, run by Ipswich Borough Council.
The chance to buy online tickets closed at 5pm today (Friday, June 30). However, tickets can still be bought from the Ipswich Regent box office in person, or on the door.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 4 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 5 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Ipswich parents can 'survive not thrive' on £15 half-term food vouchers
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
Tickets that have already been purchased can be collected on the door on the day.
• Adults £7.50
• Concessions / Children £5
• Family (two adults and two children) £20
On-site parking is available at £2.50 per car. Accessible parking for blue badge holders is free of charge.
Parking can be accessed by the Westerfield Road entrance.
An event spokesman said: “Experience the magic of your favourite films at the Open Air Cinema. This summer we’ll be hosting three fantastic open air cinema screenings in Ipswich’s Christchurch Park.
“Dust off your deck chairs and roll out the picnic rugs for our morning and afternoon family films or our evening comedy – don’t forget your popcorn!”