Were you at Rushmere Hall School in Ipswich in 1977?
- Credit: David Kindred
It’s back to school as we share memories of Rushmere Hall school in 1977.
The students appeared to be enjoying themselves in an interactive lesson, with the latest learning equipment.
The junior school looked like it had lots of space for the children to play in at lunch times.
A basket making lesson took place in an arts and crafts lesson, the baskets look very well made by the young students.
A host of sports took place in the school hall, the students tried to gain possession of the ball in their teams.
You may also want to watch:
A pottery class got underway as the students enjoyed themselves making clay pots.
Some students worked in the library together, which was a quiet space for them to read and write.
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 8 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused
? Did you go to Rushmere Hall school in 1977? Email your memories to email@example.com