Sainsbury’s Warren Heath petrol station in Ipswich closed after break-in
An Ipswich supermarket petrol station has reopened following a break-in during the early hours of the morning.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary were called to the incident at the Warren Heath Sainsbury’s in Felixstowe Road at 12.15am.
A Suffolk police spokesman said the suspects gained access to the station by breaking through a window.
Early reports suggest that alcohol has been taken from the shop.
A Sainsbury’s spokesperson said: “We can confirm there was an incident at our Warren Heath petrol filling station, which has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re supporting the police with their enquiries.”
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 9 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash