Santa has arrived
SANTA Claus has come to town!Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
SANTA Claus has come to town!
Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
Shoppers were treated to Santa Claus making a tour of the town with his procession including a vintage vehicle from the Ipswich Transport Museum.
After his procession he was due to take up temporary residence within the Co-op department store in Carr Street where his grotto is based.
You may also want to watch:
Children and their mums and dads can visit Santa in his grotto during weekdays and Saturdays from 10am to 5pm.
He will also be there on late night shopping nights and Sundays until half an hour before the store closes.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 3 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 4 Community left heartbroken by loss of mum Jessica
- 5 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Suffolk man buys rare Mini built to mark Queen's Silver Jubilee for £10k
- 8 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 9 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 10 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich