Santa has arrived
SANTA Claus has come to town!Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
SANTA Claus has come to town!
Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
Shoppers were treated to Santa Claus making a tour of the town with his procession including a vintage vehicle from the Ipswich Transport Museum.
After his procession he was due to take up temporary residence within the Co-op department store in Carr Street where his grotto is based.
You may also want to watch:
Children and their mums and dads can visit Santa in his grotto during weekdays and Saturdays from 10am to 5pm.
He will also be there on late night shopping nights and Sundays until half an hour before the store closes.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 4 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 5 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 6 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 9 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 10 Plans to close A14 truck stop slammed amid driver shortage