Santa has arrived
SANTA Claus has come to town!Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
SANTA Claus has come to town!
Yes its true, with just over five weeks to Christmas, the jolly fellow made his way into Ipswich today to make sure there is time to hear what every little child wants this year.
Shoppers were treated to Santa Claus making a tour of the town with his procession including a vintage vehicle from the Ipswich Transport Museum.
After his procession he was due to take up temporary residence within the Co-op department store in Carr Street where his grotto is based.
Children and their mums and dads can visit Santa in his grotto during weekdays and Saturdays from 10am to 5pm.
He will also be there on late night shopping nights and Sundays until half an hour before the store closes.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 8 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 9 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 10 Yellow weather warning in place as Storm Barra set to hit Suffolk