Schoolboy 'touched girl's breast'
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson. The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson.
The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
The boy, who cannot be named because of his age, had moved his chair over to the 13-year-old girl's during a lesson.
Saqib Rauf, prosecuting, said the alleged attack happened on October 30 last year.
"She said: 'he touched me down below'," said Mr Rauf.
Mr Rauf said the boy moved his hand over her trousers up the inside of her leg.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 5 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 6 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 7 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 10 Ipswich Witches announce two more signings for their 2022 team
The youth then allegedly squeezed her breast over top and under her top but over her bra.
Mr Rauf said the girl had complained that the squeezing of her breast had hurt.
The court heard that the French teacher saw the boy near the girl and had told him to move away.
She then witnessed him touch the girl's breast and "threw him out of the classroom".
The boy, who denies indecent assault, told police he had gone near the girl to retrieve his pencil as they had been "mucking about".
He said it was another boy who had touched her indecently.
The trial continues.