Schoolboy 'touched girl's breast'
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson. The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson.
The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
The boy, who cannot be named because of his age, had moved his chair over to the 13-year-old girl's during a lesson.
Saqib Rauf, prosecuting, said the alleged attack happened on October 30 last year.
You may also want to watch:
"She said: 'he touched me down below'," said Mr Rauf.
Mr Rauf said the boy moved his hand over her trousers up the inside of her leg.
- 1 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 2 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 3 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 4 Man caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 7 Cyclist suffers injuries after crash in Ipswich
- 8 New Oasis Lounge bar planned for former Waterfront gym site
- 9 WATCH: Family of wild foxes caught on camera in Ipswich garden
- 10 Ipswich primary school goes green for classmate with hearing loss
The youth then allegedly squeezed her breast over top and under her top but over her bra.
Mr Rauf said the girl had complained that the squeezing of her breast had hurt.
The court heard that the French teacher saw the boy near the girl and had told him to move away.
She then witnessed him touch the girl's breast and "threw him out of the classroom".
The boy, who denies indecent assault, told police he had gone near the girl to retrieve his pencil as they had been "mucking about".
He said it was another boy who had touched her indecently.
The trial continues.