Schoolboy 'touched girl's breast'
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson. The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
A 13-year-old boy is accused of sexually assaulting a pupil in his French lesson.
The youth from an Ipswich high school allegedly touched the girl's private parts and breasts, South East Suffolk Magistrates heard yesterday.
The boy, who cannot be named because of his age, had moved his chair over to the 13-year-old girl's during a lesson.
Saqib Rauf, prosecuting, said the alleged attack happened on October 30 last year.
You may also want to watch:
"She said: 'he touched me down below'," said Mr Rauf.
Mr Rauf said the boy moved his hand over her trousers up the inside of her leg.
- 1 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 4 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 5 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 6 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 7 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 10 Man released on bail after central Ipswich stabbing
The youth then allegedly squeezed her breast over top and under her top but over her bra.
Mr Rauf said the girl had complained that the squeezing of her breast had hurt.
The court heard that the French teacher saw the boy near the girl and had told him to move away.
She then witnessed him touch the girl's breast and "threw him out of the classroom".
The boy, who denies indecent assault, told police he had gone near the girl to retrieve his pencil as they had been "mucking about".
He said it was another boy who had touched her indecently.
The trial continues.