Schools closed because of snow
Click here for a full list of school closures in the Ipswich, Felixstowe, Woodbridge, and Hadleigh area.
Copleston; Northgate; St Albans; Westbourne; Holywells; Chantry in Ipswich; Claydon; Farlingaye in Woodbridge; Hadleigh; Orwell in Felixstowe; East Bergholt and Kesgrave.
Claydon; Nacton; Eyke; Fairfield in Felixstowe
Rosehill, Broke Hall, Rushmere Hall, Murrayfield, Halifax, Cliff Lane, Downing, Sprites Junior and Infants, St Marks Roman Catholic, Whitton, Ranelagh, and Ravenswood in Ipswich
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings
Melton; St Mary's in Hadleigh; Bildeston; Grundisburgh; Kersey; New Street and St Mary's inWoodbridge; Trimley St Mary; Trimley St Martin; Otley; Orford; Hollesley; Henley; Witnesham; Chelmondiston; Elmsett; Brooklands in Brantham; Maidstone and Causton in Felixstowe; Shotley; Capel St Mary; Heath in Kesgrave; Gorseland in Martlesham; and Somersham.
Heathside Special; Parkside Pupil Referral Unit. Pipers Vale is open but the nursery is closed.
Emergency services received reports of dozens of minor shunts throughout the night and into today, although none of them were said to be serious.
A snowdrift also blocked the A134 at Bridge Street, between Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds, with many vehicles left stranded and abandoned.
Police received reports that an ambulance was among the vehicles that broke down along the route.
At 9.15am today emergency attended to a two-vehicle accident at Barnham, near Thetford.
The crash was not said to be serious and no one was taken to hospital.