Schools closed because of snow
Click here for a full list of school closures in the Ipswich, Felixstowe, Woodbridge, and Hadleigh area.
Copleston; Northgate; St Albans; Westbourne; Holywells; Chantry in Ipswich; Claydon; Farlingaye in Woodbridge; Hadleigh; Orwell in Felixstowe; East Bergholt and Kesgrave.
You may also want to watch:
Claydon; Nacton; Eyke; Fairfield in Felixstowe
Rosehill, Broke Hall, Rushmere Hall, Murrayfield, Halifax, Cliff Lane, Downing, Sprites Junior and Infants, St Marks Roman Catholic, Whitton, Ranelagh, and Ravenswood in Ipswich
- 1 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 2 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 3 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 4 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 6 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 7 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
Melton; St Mary's in Hadleigh; Bildeston; Grundisburgh; Kersey; New Street and St Mary's inWoodbridge; Trimley St Mary; Trimley St Martin; Otley; Orford; Hollesley; Henley; Witnesham; Chelmondiston; Elmsett; Brooklands in Brantham; Maidstone and Causton in Felixstowe; Shotley; Capel St Mary; Heath in Kesgrave; Gorseland in Martlesham; and Somersham.
Heathside Special; Parkside Pupil Referral Unit. Pipers Vale is open but the nursery is closed.
Emergency services received reports of dozens of minor shunts throughout the night and into today, although none of them were said to be serious.
A snowdrift also blocked the A134 at Bridge Street, between Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds, with many vehicles left stranded and abandoned.
Police received reports that an ambulance was among the vehicles that broke down along the route.
At 9.15am today emergency attended to a two-vehicle accident at Barnham, near Thetford.
The crash was not said to be serious and no one was taken to hospital.