Search continues for missing teen Klaudia Sokolowska who may be in Southend-on-Sea
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to appeal for help tracing a missing 14-year-old from Felixstowe.
Klaudia Sokolowska was last seen at around 7.30pm on June 11 in Langer Road.
Police are increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Although Klaudia has been missing several times before, police are increasingly concerned for her welfare.
It was initially thought that Klaudia may have travelled to east London, where she has links to Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Dagenham. However, officers now believe she may be in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex.
Klaudia is described as white, 5ft 5in tall, of slim build, and with light-brown shoulder-length hair. She was wearing a flowery kimono jacket, white jeans and was carrying a salmon pink bag.
Anyone who believes they may have seen Klaudia, or has any information on her whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Felixstowe Police Station on 101.
- 1 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suffolk M&S stores to stay open as Colchester shop closes down
- 3 Calls to crush and seize cars to tackle ongoing anti-social behaviour
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer found with 30 bags of cocaine jailed
- 5 Teenage boys arrested after police seize suspected class A drugs in Ipswich
- 6 Long delays on A14 near Ipswich after police called to hole in the road
- 7 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 8 24-year-old man banned from driving for three years
- 9 Man caught in undercover police sting trying to meet '13-year-old girl'
- 10 Two cars have windows smashed in same Ipswich residential street
Officers now believe she may be in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex. Call police on 101.