Search continues for missing teen Klaudia Sokolowska who may be in Southend-on-Sea
- Credit: Archant
Police are continuing to appeal for help tracing a missing 14-year-old from Felixstowe.
Klaudia Sokolowska was last seen at around 7.30pm on June 11 in Langer Road.
Police are increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Although Klaudia has been missing several times before, police are increasingly concerned for her welfare.
It was initially thought that Klaudia may have travelled to east London, where she has links to Hackney, Tower Hamlets and Dagenham. However, officers now believe she may be in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex.
You may also want to watch:
Klaudia is described as white, 5ft 5in tall, of slim build, and with light-brown shoulder-length hair. She was wearing a flowery kimono jacket, white jeans and was carrying a salmon pink bag.
Anyone who believes they may have seen Klaudia, or has any information on her whereabouts, is asked to contact the duty sergeant at Felixstowe Police Station on 101.
- 1 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 3 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
Officers now believe she may be in the Southend-on-Sea area of Essex. Call police on 101.