Search for hunky men
WHERE have all the hunky men gone?That's the question being asked by The Dreamboys as they tour the country with their latest show looking for new recruits.
By Jo Macdonald
WHERE have all the hunky men gone?
You may also want to watch:
That's the question being asked by The Dreamboys as they tour the country with their latest show looking for new recruits.
And with the male glamour show set to reach Ipswich later this month attention is turning to Suffolk and its British beefcake potential.
- 1 Body found in the River Orwell
- 2 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 3 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 4 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 5 Plans for new central Ipswich Travelodge now available to view online
- 6 Felixstowe beach hut sells for record price of £65k within hours
- 7 Ipswich music producer's 'amazing' rise as global DJ's assistant
- 8 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 9 Breakdown on Orwell Bridge cleared after queues to Copdock roundabout
- 10 Cheers! Ipswich pubs and restaurants welcome first indoor guests of 2021
The Dreamboys are this year celebrating their 15th anniversary in the business and are using the occasion as an opportunity to find more men to join the group.
Prospective new hunks are therefore being invited to perform with them at each location on their current tour visits with the possibility of a full time contract as a Dreamboy up for grabs.
Things will be no different on February 19 when the group takes to the stage at Ipswich Corn Exchange.
Six hunks will be chosen to appear in the show alongside its current stars, who include Big Brother 3's Lee Davey, with the audience of screaming females being given the chance to choose who they would like to see perform again and again.
All that is required of potential glamour show members is that they are aged 18 to 28, at least 5ft 10ins tall, good looking with a well-defined physique, good rhythm and an ability to dance.
The Dreamboys have enjoyed huge success since they were started by Bari Bacco in 1988. They have toured the world and worked with celebrities ranging from Pamela Anderson to Tom Jones. They also featured in the Spice Girls' movie.
If you think you've got what it takes to join them or your boyfriend, husband or friend might, send a photograph with personal details and a contact telephone number to The Dreamboys, 19A Islington Green, London, N1 8DU or email your photo and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
n The Dreamboys will be at Ipswich Corn Exchange on February 19. Tickets cost £12.50 and are available at the Central Box Office, Princes Street, Ipswich, or by calling 01473 433100.