Search for missing 14-year-old
POLICE today said they were trying to trace a 14-year-old boy who went missing in Ipswich on Sunday .Christopher Walker, of Fen Lane, Hitcham, went to play snooker at a snooker hall in Princes Street at about noon.
POLICE today said they were trying to trace a 14-year-old boy who went missing in Ipswich on Sunday .
Christopher Walker, of Fen Lane, Hitcham, went to play snooker at a snooker hall in Princes Street at about noon.
Suffolk Police said that after leaving the venue Christopher ran off from the people he was with and they were unable to catch up with him.
They said Christopher had gone missing on previous occasions but never for as long as on this occasion.
He is described as black, 5ft 7in with short black curly hair. When he was last seen he was wearing a light grey hooded sweatshirt, navy blue tracksuit bottoms and white trainers with red detail.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who has seen Christopher or knows of his whereabouts.
- 1 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 7 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 8 Man dragged former partner from car and kicked her in assault
- 9 Inquest into death of 32-year-old woman in Barham crash postponed
- 10 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
Calls should be made to the duty sergeant at Hadleigh Police on 01473 613500.