Search is on for missing 29-year-old man
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned about the welfare of a missing 29-year-old man.Jason Bailey was last seen in Stourmead Close, Kedington at around 5.
POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned about the welfare of a missing 29-year-old man.
Jason Bailey was last seen in Stourmead Close, Kedington at around 5.30pm on Wednesday.
It is thought he may still be in Haverhill area, but he could have gone to Ipswich, Stowmarket or Bury St Edmunds as he has connections with these areas.
Although he has gone missing before, he is believed to be vulnerable and police are concerned about his safety.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 6ft 1inc tall, of medium build, with a fair complexion, brown eyes and short dark straight brown hair.
He also has a one-inch scar on his hand.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 4 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 6 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
- 7 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 8 Men sentenced for 'vicious' attack in Ipswich churchyard
- 9 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 10 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
At the time of his disappearance, he was wearing a blue denim jacket, a black or blue fleece, khaki coloured shorts and charcoal coloured trainers.
Officers are appealing for Jason to get in touch and are asking anyone who may thinks they may have seen him to call them.
Police are also asking people to check outbuildings.
If you have any information, please contact Sgt Alan Chaplin at Haverhill police on 01473 613500.