Second EACH charity shop to open in Ipswich next month
The charity already have one shop on Felixstowe Road but a second store is set to open on March 8 on Meredith Road.
The East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) will be opening a new charity shop in Ipswich next month.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: “We’re delighted plans are now well under way to extend our retail offering in Ipswich.
“The signs are going up on the new premises this week and we hope lots of people will recognise the EACH brand from our other shop in Felixstowe Road, as well as the work we do in the community.
“The shop will trade six days a week from Monday to Saturday and there will be lots of clothing, toys and books available, including plenty for kids, with everything priced £3 or less.”
You may also want to watch:
EACH is now looking for new stock for the store including clothing, bric-a-brac, toys, and books.
Items can be dropped off at the store from February 26.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 London man who travelled to meet decoy teen to stand trial
- 7 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 8 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 10 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car