Second man charged with attempted murder
SUFFOLK police have today charged a second man with attempted murder following a stabbing in an Ipswich street. The arrest is in relation to an attack that took place at 1.45am on Sunday May 27.
SUFFOLK police have today charged a second man with attempted murder following a stabbing in an Ipswich street.
The arrest is in relation to an attack that took place at 1.45am on Sunday May 27 in an alleyway off Upper Brook Street.
A 19-year-old man was involved in an altercation with two men and received injuries including a stab wound to the neck.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “Slawomir Inczewski, 25-years-old of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich was charged at 3.40pm today when he answered bail.
You may also want to watch:
“He has been remanded in custody and will appear before the South East Suffolk Magistrates Court tomorrow morning at 10am.
“He had been arrested at 4.40pm Monday June 11 at Ipswich police station and released on police bail pending further enquiries.”
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 9 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
The victim has been discharged from Addenbrooks Hospital and is currently convalescing at home.
The charge is in addition to the arrest of a 20-year-old man, Damian Brauer of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, on May 30. He was later charged on June 1 with attempted murder.