Second man charged with attempted murder
SUFFOLK police have today charged a second man with attempted murder following a stabbing in an Ipswich street. The arrest is in relation to an attack that took place at 1.45am on Sunday May 27.
SUFFOLK police have today charged a second man with attempted murder following a stabbing in an Ipswich street.
The arrest is in relation to an attack that took place at 1.45am on Sunday May 27 in an alleyway off Upper Brook Street.
A 19-year-old man was involved in an altercation with two men and received injuries including a stab wound to the neck.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “Slawomir Inczewski, 25-years-old of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich was charged at 3.40pm today when he answered bail.
“He has been remanded in custody and will appear before the South East Suffolk Magistrates Court tomorrow morning at 10am.
“He had been arrested at 4.40pm Monday June 11 at Ipswich police station and released on police bail pending further enquiries.”
- 1 Teenager sexually assaulted and then robbed in Ipswich
- 2 'He'd be dead' - mum's terror after wave drags her and baby down beach
- 3 GALLERY: Photos show devastating aftermath of huge fire near Ipswich
- 4 Travellers pitch up in one of Ipswich's busiest parks
- 5 Smoke seen across Ipswich as crews tackle large fire
- 6 Teenager’s 10 year sentence is warning over ‘horrendous’ acid attacks
- 7 Open air theatre coming to Ipswich park later this month
- 8 Ongoing heathland blaze sees 147 calls made to fire service
- 9 One of the world's largest container ships arrives at Port of Felixstowe
- 10 Redundant care home being used as homes applying for planning after 5 years
The victim has been discharged from Addenbrooks Hospital and is currently convalescing at home.
The charge is in addition to the arrest of a 20-year-old man, Damian Brauer of Woodbridge Road, Ipswich, on May 30. He was later charged on June 1 with attempted murder.