See what the weather has in store for this weekend across Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk looks set for a dry and bright weekend of weather, with just patches of rain threatening to dampen Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
The Met Office forecasts dry and bright conditions through much of Saturday, which began with some early fog patches.
Cloud will increase from the west later, bringing possible isolated spots of rain or drizzle later in the afternoon.
Temperatures could reach 8C.
Any cloud and rain is likely to clear during the night, but mist or fog patches will form, with temperatures falling low enough to produce a local frost.
You may also want to watch:
A mainly dry and bright Sunday will again turn cloudier through the afternoon, with some rain reaching western parts later. Temperatures could reach 8C.
Monday will be cloudy and murky with outbreaks of rain, turning drier and brighter on Tuesday, once any rain clears.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 6 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 7 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 8 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 9 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 10 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault