See which roads in Felixstowe Santa and his team of elves will be visiting in the run up to Christmas 2016
PUBLISHED: 10:46 07 December 2016 | UPDATED: 10:46 07 December 2016
(c) copyright citizenside.com
Santa and Rudolph will once again tour the streets of Felixstowe in December, but when will he visit your home?
The annual charity event will this year raise funds for Save the Children and the Rotary Club, with the latter then distributing money to local good causes.
Santa will set out at 6pm on weekday evenings, starting on Thursday, December 1 and spend the next two and a half hours visiting as many children as possible.
• Thursday, December 1 - Grange Farm Avenue and all roads off
• Friday, December 2 - Grange Road and roads coming off Grange Road (between Mill Lane and the railway bridge), Coronation Drive and all roads coming off plus Mill Lane, Stour Avenue and Wadgate Road
• Monday, December 5 - Walton High Street, Exeter Road, Taunton Road, Recreation Lane, Church Lane, Ataka Road, Treetops Lane, Ascot Drive and Gulpher Road
• Tuesday, December 6 - St Andrews Road (east), Croutel Road, Brook Lane, Picketts Road, High Road East, Foxgrove Lane, Thornley Road, Rosebery Road, Bath Road, Quilter Road, Barton Road and Constable Road
• Wednesday, December 7 - Fairfield and Glenfield Avenues, Beatrice Avenue, Dellwood, Fleetwood and Lynwood Avenues, Landsdowne Road, Rosemary Avenue, Colneis Road, Links Avenue and Upperfield Drive.
• Thursday, December 8 - All roads between Langer Road and Sea Road and all roads off Carr Road down to Adastral Close including Manor Road and Terrace
• Friday. December 9 - Trimley St Mary – Faulkeners Way estate
• Saturday, December 10 - Hamilton Road - 10am to 4pm
• Monday, December 12 - Trimley St Mary – Sprites Hall Lane, High Road, New Road, Chatsworth Crescent, Addington Road, Station Road, The Avenues and St Mary’s Close
• Tuesday, December 13 - Walton – Maidstone Road and all roads off Cornwall Road, Seaton Road and High Street
• Wednesday, December 14 - Wesel Avenue and all roads off plus Grange Road up to Mill Lane
• Thursday, December 15 - Maybush Lane, Priory Road, Marcus Road, St George’s, Church Road and roads off, Plus Looe Road and roads off, Sunningdale/Wentworth Drives and Quinton’s Lane
• Friday, December 16 - Trimley St Martin, St Martin’s Green, Mill Lane and roads off
• Saturday, December 17 - Morrisons in Felixstowe - 10am to 4pm
• Monday, December 19 - Western Avenue and Westmoreland Road and all roads off
• Tuesday, December 20 - Town centre including Valley Walk, Garrison Lane, Newry Avenue, Surrey Road, Goyfield Avenue, Chaucer Road, Princes Gardens, plus Princes and Queens Roads from St Andrew’s Road to Wolsey Gardens and Orwell Road and all roads off
• Wednesday, December 21 - Kirton
• Thursday, December 22 - Town centre roads bounded by and including Tomline Road, Hamilton Gardens, Chevalier Road, Felix Road, Gainsborough Road and St Andrew’s (west)
And after that Santa will be resting ahead of the big night on December 24.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ipswich Star. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.