Serious crash on A14 leaves one dead
A TRIPLE lorry crash has left one person dead and part of the A14 closed today.Motorists faced major traffic problems following the crash on the Ipswich bound carriageway in Cambridgeshire at 3.50am today.
MOTORISTS are facing major traffic problems today following a serious accident between two lorries on the A14 which has left one person dead.
The section of the eastbound carriageway between the junctions with the M11 and the A11 Newmarket South has been closed following the accident.
The crash happened at about 3.50am today.
Traffic is being diverted off the A14 at Stow-cum-Quy.
The East of England Ambulance Service said two other people were treated for injuries sustained in the crash before being taken to West Suffolk Hospital.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 3 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 5 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 8 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 9 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 10 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view