CCTV image released after £1200 shop takings stolen in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A CCTV image has been released of a woman police want to speak to after £1200 of shop takings were taken.
The incident took place in Sainsbury’s on Upper Brook Street in Ipswich on Monday, August 17 at about 6.30pm.
Around £1200 cash in shop takings was taken from a customer who had left the money in a blue Adiddas bag in a shopping basket next to the till.
The takings do not relate to Sainsbury’s.
Anyone who recognises the woman in the CCTV should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/47799/20.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 2 Car catches fire outside Morrisons store in Ipswich
- 3 Man Tasered by police while armed with knife is jailed
- 4 Video captures car engulfed by inferno of flames in Morrisons car park
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'kind-hearted' Ipswich council worker of 25 years
- 6 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 7 Driver taken to hospital after BMW ploughs into tree
- 8 Council investigating 'frustrating' Ipswich hum bothering residents
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Plans to convert pub into takeaway refused